Ya’ll, this Monday truly feels like a Monday. My kids have had the stomach bug since Wednesday. Yes you heard that right. Brutal. We burned through 3 bottles of Thieves Essential Oil, 1 HUGE container of laundry detergent, and a lot of bland boring food (which we’re still eating). I am SO ready for Springtime and germs to go away. Any tricks you have to keep away the germs in your family?
Anyway, here are a few fun links to push those Monday blues far away:
- JT singing “Can’t Stop The Feeling” at the Academy Awards last night. Best. Song. Ever.
- For the first time EVER, my work was featured on a blog (!!!!), check out “How We Montessori”: Scavenger Hunt Ideas to Love!
- My parenting guru Diane Malaspina is holding three seminars at 1701 in Virginia Beach this April. If you’re a parent, you should come with me. Being a parent is HARD! I’ll take all the information I can get. Seriously.
- My new favorite Etsy Shop is “The Urban Hedgehog“. A team of moms Miriam & Cheryl are located in Canada, and they hand make modern and minimalist items for stylish kids. They love the beach & the woods, so they’re right up my alley.
- The yoga studio where I practice, just announced “Mommy & Me” Yoga classes, ummm yes please!
- Right along those lines if you have little ones, Ms. Emily of Music Together just opened up Spring Registration for music classes in Virginia Beach & Norfolk. I have fond memories of attending her classes with my older sons, and am excited to bring the baby to his first class at the end of March!
- For Christmas, we gifted my cousin a pair of “The Frankford” boots from Mason Dixon. Well folks, they arrived this past week, to say she’s thrilled is an understatement! I keep getting text messages every day raving about how happy she is. Also given that it’s my BFF who handmade them, well that adds a bit more happiness and love into the boots.
Yup, you guessed it. Spring Tennis started, and I lost my husband to his team. #sigh