PC: Amanda of Orchard Cove Photography, one of my favorites of me and 2/3 of my boys.
Ok, so it’s technically Tuesday, March 7th – Monday got away from me…
My family survived the epic stomach bug of February/March 2017 – I barely made it. I am SO very thankful for currently healthy kids and a germ free home.
We went to the mountains this past weekend. It was glorious. If you haven’t been in the Blue Ridge Mountains, I highly suggest going. Besides the visit to the UVA campus (& Bodo’s Bagels), we drank a bit of wine and beer, and the husband took a “time-out” at Wintergreen skiing. I also visited with two different sweet beach friends and former neighbors.
- Being a mom is hard. Heck, being a parent is hard. This article resonated with me last week.
- Our former nanny (who also happens to be a wedding planner), had a shoot of hers featured on a blog. Think woods, gin, vines & just all around amazingness.
- Have you read this article: “Doctors Explain How Hiking Actually Changes Our Brains“? Thinking about starting up a weekly hiking group in the afternoons… who wants in?
- Remember the WELL Women workshops I attend? In a few weeks, I will be the speaker leading the March workshop! Tickets are on sale now. I’ll be speaking on finding daily inspiration. You can also take a peak at their recent branding shoot by the talented Mary of Bluebird’s Garage, and of course Zoe Grant, Photographer extraordinaire!
- The R&R retreat with my best friend is in TWO. DAYS. This will be a first for me. I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. Starting the packing process – any advice? Sounds like I’ll be unplugged from my phone for some of it, which will be wonderful but weird…
That’s it for now. Until next week!